We are adhering to guidelines to ensure AFGolfStore is a safe place to shop, receive coaching or have a club fitting
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our shop to adhere to social distancing guidelines, this includes markings on the floor through the shop.
- The Till area has protective screens as per guidelines.
- All surfaces, clubs and worktops are cleaned regularly within a cleaning rota.
- Clothing and returns are placed in a quarantine for 72 hours.
- all staff are wearing masks and carry out regular had washing
Custom Fit Studio
- The custom fit studio is wiped down after use.
- Fresh air is circulating as if you were on a driving range.
- Your clubfitter will socially distance behind the desk and computer area.
- Coaching sessions are carried out on the range or course and not enclosed.
- Your coach will have supply of hand gels and masks.
- Your coach will socially distance as much as possible throughout the session.
We ask you our customers
- Please ensure you are on time for your appointment rather than late or early to avoid having to wait outside for long periods of time or missing your appointment.
- We encourage customers to use the hand sanitiser available on arrival and exit.
- Please do not come to the store if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID.